Being sustainable can really take thought and perseverance. So after many months, I think I’ve almost perfected what tools it takes to be sustainable on a daily basis in the city. Voila:
1. An iphone with lots of apps to help you live greener: Good Guide, 3rd Whale, iRecycle, What’s Fresh, Go Organic!
2. A vintage wallet from the flea market. (Better than buying new!)
3. A locally and hand-made leather purse that will stay in style and last forever.
4. A reusable bag that is so tiny when folded up you could fit it in a party clutch.
5. Organic and toxin-free hand moisturizer. Especially for those winter months!
6. A BPA-free reusable water bottle.
7. Your ticket for public transportation.
So do I have it all? I think I might add one more think: some vintage handkerchiefs so I can stop using and throwing away tissues.
What would you add?